This purposeful and interactive Labyrinth co-ord set lets the kid enjoy the activity of joining dots and practice meditation as and when completed. This common activity has been created on to the garment which instills mindfulness while helping the child develop better motor skills and balanced left and right brain activity.
Top of the co-ord is hand printed with Azo-free dyes on organic cotton fabric. It has two coconut shell buttons for the comfort at the time of wearing.
The Pant is hand dyed with low impact dyes and has a soft elastic on the waist.
The garment comes with a fabric marker that is completely washable so the activity can be performed again and again.
Benefits for the child:
- Learning to be present and mindful
- Enhancing focus and concentration
- Better motor skills
- Learning stillness
- Learning to trust themselves more
- Enhanced creative expression
- Better connection with ‘Self’
- Learn to make choices
We suggest, that you can:
- Allow the child to focus on their breath
- Spend a moment of mindfulness and togetherness with the child while they perform the activity
Use code SEESOWFIRST for 10% off and a FREE Mindfulness Diary on your first order.
Care for me
- First wash dry clean only.
- After coloring, soak for 5 minutes and follow regular wash care.
|Co-ord Bottom||Length||Relaxed waist|
Size: The boy is 7yrs old, Height- 130cm. The girl is 5yrs old. Height- 115cm.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown owing to different devices and screen capabilities.